Saturday 30 July 2011

Addiction 01



      When I met her, I was withered, having been betrayed by many and longing desperately to meet my Princess ,My one in a million , one who would truly love me, and more importantly, make me feel loved.
     We talked for hours on end, and she listened attentively as I opened my heart to her. Her, like me, had been through a lot, and we could relate to each others’ pain. We just connected, on a very basic level, and as we grew close, I found myself more and more attracted to her.
      She was beautiful,in heart and body. She radiated understanding and affection. I was immediately attracted to her, like a magnet, I drew near, and the close I got, the stronger the pull.
     One night, as we were talking, our Minds met, and before I knew it, we were tangled in a sea of passion. It was intense, and unlike anything I had ever experience – it was hot, and we were on fire.                                                                                                            Her kiss was deep and wild, and I was engulfed with passion. It was pure and raw, and completely uninhibited.
Her eyes pierced me with desire. She wanted me and I knew it. I loved it, to feel her need, and when she laid her hands on me
I felt the waves of electricity flow through my body as if I had been lit on fire
And fire it was


           I was dry as the desert, and my skin parched, and the heat sparked raging flames of desire fueled by my thirst
I had turned to dust, and the slightest wind was about to blow me away. I was desperate for substance. My life was empty, and I longed to be loved, to feel loved, and special.
        She was the answer to my prayers, my Joan of Arc, come to rescue me from my despair.
The flames of my desire for her were all consuming
I morphed into a famished beast, starving, and I attacked. Biting away the raw meat as if I hadn’t eaten for months. Licking furiously at her loins
                       She tasted GOOD
My mouth bathed in the taste of her skin, I could feel her pulse as I ripped into her thighs
The flavor of her body was intoxicating, and the pleasure I felt was pure ecstasy
My body convulsed in waves of pleasure that I had never even thought possible
Licking and biting the raw meat of her Essence I became a like wild animal
         I devoured her. I was insatiable. With every bite I felt more alive.
She nourished me, and fed me. She was my elixir of pain, my cocktail of sensation and escape from the barren life I had known.

Together, we built an atomic bomb, feeding on itself and exploding with need.
I would do anything for her.
     She had brought me back to life, and I could not live without her,
She was the cure of all my ailments and she alone soothed my pain.
She knew exactly what I needed. She understood my suffering. She had felt it herself. she numbed my pain, and with her I no longer ached.
               I felt alive, but my life was dependant on her love. I did not want to lose her. I could not stand the thought. With her, I felt complete.
She was possessive, and full of jealousy. She said she didn’t trust me. The slightest things made her angry,She was a different person all together when she gets angry and her anger scared me…not because I was afraid of her, but because I was afraid of losing her.
I could not bear it, to not have her pleasure, to return to my state of starvation as I had been before.
                She feared that if I wandered too far from her grasp,She turned into a control freak,Always wanting to be a step ahead even when there was no where to go,out of fear that she would lose me to another,
She wanted me want her as much as she wanted me. I wanted me to need her as much as I needed me...
To love me as I loved her…unconditionally




                                 coming soon to you

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm! Good and emotional! Is this a reflection of how you want it to be or how it should be or how it should have been for you?

    ReplyDelete