Saturday 31 December 2011

Finding Tisha

                             
            The first word she said that had me hooked were "Are you gonna follow back or should I un follow u?"..That was a bruise on my Ego..I was wondering if I was so into myself not to notice her, so I apologised. She asked me to follow her, maybe she would follow me again, that got my attention so i decided Ok, let's see how this goes, I followed her back and then began my self acclaimed sub Conscious Hypnosis .
  
          It must have been her skills with Semantics and Syntax or her way with words, but whatever it is or was, I found myself intrigued. I really don't know what it is about her, but there seemed to be something about her that gets me off, not in a sexual way cos I don't think she would roll that way, based on her statement that "Ever heard of a spirit having sex?" But she turns me on, Intellectually that is..
  Right at first chat, I asked for her contacts, phone, email, bbm anything to make me closer to this Woman who oozes Maturity and finesse as easy as breathing for Air.
    


  My Persona night walker, though that might be assuming too much, she's never available at d time I am, I always have to make time to be on to get her and those are Late Unholy hours but I make sure it happens when I can because there's something about Tisha. 
    That's what she calls herself, I think she's a ghost but what she said when I said so was and I quote "To be honest, I'm enjoying ur game, but i don't plan on cupid's arrow getting me any time soon, i need my head in the game, so love...This ghel isn't playing"
 So I went back to the drawing board, skimming in my head on how to go about this, she said I am Anonymous, that gives me the freedom to move in between matters, do what I need to do uninhibited. I felt it was a normal joke so I played along, tried all I could to get her to trust me to no Avail. I had a feeling she was sent to make an impact in my life, she made me think I was right when she said. " I am a son of God, washed in the blood of the lamb, sanctified, called out and trusting Jesus..." I thought she was an Angel, I was like, I've been asking God to send me a personal Angel cos I always had the dream of doing it with one and I never expected him to send me a male angel, her Reply was ". Male/Female, in the eyes of God, we are spirit... When you are weak, you should depend on the holy ghost" In my mind I was like, I know the Holy Ghost, I get high on liquor and see Ghosts so it ain't a new thing. If the holy Ghost resides here, The niccur gonna get High, probably Abandon Ship.
 She only comes out to play at midnight, hence I dubbed her little cinderella, but she said she is little Red Riding Hood, cos she kicks butt, I gave her enough Drama to hold her attention for one hour. She conceded on the fact that I was a crazy dude and for you peeps that know me, you know I try. This has been the hardest I've been run around by a girl, its been four months now but just one month of talking on and off, not steadily really but when Tisha is on, I feel as if something is complete within me, I keep wondering what I have gotten myself into. Here she was dropping the kind of Classics I admire, yet I haven't seen a picture of her Except one which she eventually Denied wasn't hers..So there is no face, no voice, Just a Name to this Specimen who inspired the slogan @KolobiurSista which is my twitter handle anyway. Hopefully the next time I get to talk to this Mystery Woman, I would have something new to share with you peeps but till then..Keep it cool and I love you al

No comments:

Post a Comment