Monday 15 August 2011

Retribution ..The Final Acts of an Apostle

                          

JEREMY
   She disgust me,she thinks I am a saint,I hate her. He kissed her,that dumb jeremy had to kiss her and even had thoughts on copulation! with her,the thought drove me Mad. The dumb fool wanted to make me impure with coitus. I was smarter, I beat him to it...I went back to the car and picked the axe, made a decision to just end it right there. Then I saw that she forgot her shoes and shawl in the Car. Picking them up I walked slowly to the door, lifted a finger to click on the bell when the Door pulled open..She was full of smiles to see me at the Door, I lifted my hand to show her items and then pointed to the hand that held the Axe. It took a few seconds for it to probably register,She opened her mouth to scream but I hit her square across the face. Closing the door,I proceeded to give them their final offering. She was alive when I severed first her arm from her body,Then the right leg,I made a incision on her tummy and cut her clean ,opening her up watching her intestine and organs spill out,she let out a soft moan and I knew she was going to give up,I plucked out her two eyes and replaced them on the two nipple point. I stood up to take a final look at my handiwork,Smiling in satisfaction because I was so sure I had reached the zenith inside of me,I felt a feeling ,it was close to pity,for here lies a woman with great potential and I just snuffed the Life force out of her
    With a shrug of my shoulders,I Closed the door,proceeded to walk down the alley,when I heard running footsteps,I took to my heels ,My flight took me to a fire escape,which I climbed on to find a lucky window open. I peeped into and saw her at the phone trying to call 911.Right there I knew what I had to do. She walked towards the fridge to get a drink which gave me ample time to creep in,take out the cable of the house phone and wait till she dialed while grinning behind her. Suddenly she paused and I knew she had felt my presence turned to face me,then she screamed .
    Her last thought while she screamed would probably be why did I have that satisfied smile on my Face ,just one swoop and it was over .I looked deep in her eyes as the life force drained out of it,till the light faded,taking in the moment,feeling the power I had,the power I had over all of them .I sat down to chop her into little beautiful pieces, when I heard a loud sound, I felt something warm between my shoulder, I thought it was her blood, then I heard a second bang. I coughed, spitting out blood in the process. My mind registered it late, I turned and Saw him, a smoking pistol barrel in this deathlike grip, I faced the dead woman, lifted my head and looked at the room a second time, the clothes thrown about, it was then I realised she wasn't alone..I had made a mistake, I had forgotten about the feet in the alley, I totally ignored the picture on the desk, and the fact that this Woman wasn't alone ..In my Rage for another kill, I acted rashly..These were the last thought on my Mind as I fell on the carpet and Went Blank..






Police officials are still at wit ends trying to explain the events of the night and its occurrence, The Gory sight makes many make the sign of the cross and even pagans call on one form of Supreme being or the other..Civilians were waiting for the news to hit the daily times,but since it wasn’t the first of the Petal stalker, the sights didn’t amaze or surprise them.
  The events of the night spills out to different parties in different way's the civilians a sense of relief that there would be no more kidnapping or killings in this form and that they can finally walk with their mind at rest,To the police ,Enormous pressure relieved from their shoulders to put an end to the mysterious event that has been happening,In general we could agree that Finally the feeling that justice has been served is at the tops of everyone's mind, a feeling common to everyone except a distraught Steven who couldn’t believe Chloe was gone, With one look at the police and detectives on the scene, he walks away with a smirk on his face and the murder weapon hidden well in this cloak.

No comments:

Post a Comment