Wednesday 8 February 2012

Web of deciet

                                                                     
                                                 IKe
    My name is Ikechukwu Obiano,And today is the happiest  cum saddest day of my life.This is a real life story even though the characters and the names might differ but this is my story and i would tell you how it happened.i am currently in kirikiri maximum prison,jailed for 25 to life.A chartered accountant at a first generation bank now a felon,this is the story of how my life went from practising my wedding vows to being a criminal in the maximum prison at kirikiri..,and if you do believe that love conquers all this is for you..i hope love saves you because it couldn't save or help me


                                                 NIYI
          Tired of the arguments going on between Sharon and Ike,i decided to take a walk down the road,If i had known,I would have just stayed there and seen it all to the End.Karma just find its way of just rearing its ugly head and nipping you in the Bud.I took a walk down the road to take a smoke and let the events of the past two weeks run through my head.


               Ike was my best friend,We were like brothers from birth even though we met back then in the village while rolling cherry seeds and playing peekaboo,We went to the same pre school,same secondary school while he was excellent in all areas,i was in the background,Same thing when we were In the university he was the Student union president,I was the leader of a confraternity...Anyways,He was always in the limelight for the right reasons.While i was in for the wrong reasons,we both ran things in school,women,booze,etc,as alike as two peas in a pod.So Imagine who Ike called to go pick up his girlfriend from the airport.two weeks to his wedding.I of course,but i was also the best man so it was to be expected.As usual even after school,Ike was still ahead of me,did i beef or envy him?Never,cux ike was ike and he was my sworn buddy and friend..He was working with a Big Bank here in Nigeria and i was emmmm,u know hustling but he always got my back,clubs,booze women,all i needed to contribute was my crazy hilarious self,Ike got the remaining locked down..He told me his girlfriend was coming in from the UK and he couldn't make it to pick her up,asked me to go help him out and drive her to his house...So i got to the airport and waited.The plane got delayed and i went for a smoke on the tarmac and then i heard my name,i turned my head to check where the soft melody that caressed my spine came from and there she was,with a smile on her face.This was Ike's Girlfriend.Why was i never the lucky one.I walked up to her and shook hands and smiled.We got introduced and i couldn't stop looking at her.I felt butterflies in my tummy,but it felt like elephants on a stampede.

           This was the girl Ike wanted to marry.i managed a smile,what a lucky bastard,i sneaked a look at her and she caught my stare headlong and held it,then she smiled at me again and i knew i was in big trouble. Sharon she said her name was,then the told me i looked familiar,,,,i laughed and said nope,it couldn't be possible,She said OK and asked me to drive her down the road to the airports hotel in ikeja to hook up with her sister to get  smoke.i was surprised cause Ike never said she smoked.but on the other hand,Ike never told me anything about Sharon.i obliged and that became the darkest one week of my life

                                                                            
                                             
                                            Sharon
        I was waiting at the airport when i saw this handsome dude smoking a cigar,He had this look about him,that ruggedness which attracts me.I came to Nigeria after 15 years in the UK and it was looking strange you know.but this was and is the country of my birth so i wasn't really liked surprised with all the strangeness...I called out and waved at him and he turned.I was struck with a feeling of dejavu ,like i had known this man before,like i had met him somewhere and couldn't figure out when or where,i shrugged and hollered at him...He smiled and walked towards me with the placard signifying my name.i introduced myself ,longing to ask him for a smoke,but he already put out his light so i had to comport myself..talking why waiting for my luggage to come in,i couldn't resist sneaking a look at him..I caught him staring at me,saw him blush which was a rarity because its hard to see a black man's blush because of our complexion..Anyways i asked him to drive me to the Continental hotel so i could see my sister who manages the hotel owned by her husband,Otunba Sanni Oluomo...I really needed to get a smoke cause it was hard staying in the same car with him.Not like he was the perfect man,6 packs,tall and all...he was cute funny and chubby.that's how i like them..little did i know i was running into trouble by asking him to drive me to my sisters place
       We talked while he drove ,he kept making this jokes and faces that i kept on laughing,there was no traffic on the road,yet it seemed that we had been talking for hours,like we had known each other for years......i think i like him ,but it has to be lust because Ike is much prettier and perfect..anyways i turned to look at him,caught him looking at me,i couldn't resist it anymore. I asked him if he truly loved Ike and could do anything for him.He said yup,i told him me and Ike have a deal.we can sleep with whoever we want before we got wedding,he has used up his get out of jail card already but i haven't.He asked what i meant,and i decided to show him.So i kissed him,the passion with which he kissed me back showed he also felt the same way i was feeling,i broke the kiss,asked him to pull over,i rubbed my hands on his shaft,pulled out his d@#k ,then rode him,It was nice that the back seats windows were tinted so no one knew what we were up to,Anyways it was a magical cumming together of two lost souls.Right there i knew i was going to sleep with this Man again and again..We cleaned up and got back into the front seats,Driving in silence,occasionally stealing looks at each other ,ending it with a smile,i felt horny all again,so i undid his zip,brought out his ....., from inside his briefs then proceeded to give him a blow job...we got to airport hotel at the same which he came in my mouth,i swallowed while looking at him smiling.......Then i looked outside and i saw my sister waving at me.

                                                 Fifi
       Sharon was always the naughty one,i was glad she was finally coming into Nigeria,relaxed that she was getting married.so u could guess to my irritation when this car pulled in and i saw her lifting her hand off the drivers lap and smiling.i knew instantly she was up to no good and hoped to God she wasn't blowing the driver..She came down and hugged me ,i was happy to see her so i forgave her stupidity..she told the driver to come down and meet her sister,to my surprise he hesitated ,she said he was her fiancees friend.i asked if she was giving him head which she denied and said her purse fell when he pulled up,that's why she was bending down when they pulled in,she innocently asked if i thought if she was giving him head.to which i laughed and said she must be silly.We chatted for a while,then she motioned for the driver to come down to meet me.Finally the driver stepped down and i went into shock..it couldn't be,it was hard to utter a word when i saw who was behind the wheels..My sweet Yoruba boo,NIYI,My first Love,The one who made me a woman,the young funny boy who broke my cherry,My first lover,the one who taught me the thrills of lovemaking,broke my heart,the first man to get me pregnant,and the father of my 7 year old son whom my husband gladly took into his house because he loved. The shock registered on both our faces and i could see my sister trying to comprehend what it was that got a chatter box like me tongue tied..he came at me with the same smile that got me into his arms the first time and introduced himself like we never met,.it was then that i fainted.....
 





                I knew i was in big shit..How do i explain to my friend that i had sex with his fiancee,how do i explain to the fiancee that the woman she introduced me to was my first love,that the last time i saw her was when i denied paternity of her pregnancy. How do i explain to Fifi ,that i just fucked her sister and i have plans of doing it again,All this were the thoughts running through my mind as we drove to the hospital to get medical attention for fifi,I was heaving a sigh of relief when she came back to life,praying that the day couldn't get much worse when Ike rushed in with a man who looked vaguely familiar,they couldn't even spare me much introduction as they rushed into the ward to check on Fifi.I decided to go join them in the room,it was then i heard my name,i walked faster and saw that it was the Man who came in with ike.,Ike introduced me as his best friend and best hand,i stretched forth my hand to shake him and he knocked me on the head,it was then that it dawned on me that i was staring at my Uncle biodun,my mothers younger brother who lost his wife and kids here in Nigeria,travelled out of the country 20 years ago vowing never to come back again..Still in shock as we laughed and he asked about Mum and all.I just managed to mutter,Uncle what are u doing here?he said he remarried but it was a low societal wedding,that ike is his employee/in law,He laughed and said he was here to see his wife,i said who,Then he pointed at Fifi,and that was when my whole world went black....
                            .......................................TO be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment