Sunday 14 August 2011

Retribution..... A.






Doctor Sanders.


               I was very happy when he asked me out to dinner; he never deserved what was happening to him. There wasn't much he could do about it, and I never could betray a patient doctor relationship and have him incarcerated. My reasons, very selfish and personal, one was because he was so full of life and handsome, he was a good talker and careful listener. I found the role reversed and i telling him more of my inner demons than his. I believed the murders and act he said he had done were impossible and all imaginations. How could a young man like him do all that? He was so pure, very meticulous in all he did; I must admit I fell in love with him at first sight. Today is the final session of our 6month counseling program. I believed by asking me out he was better and changed and ready to move forward with his life. Here I was waiting for the bell to ring, all dressed up and looking good for the occasion. He came right on time and we went to a 5 star restaurant on the Sea side. A very lovely candle light dinner and we shared so much over that meal than we had in 6months of therapy. It was a bright moonlight evening and we decided to take a walk on the shore. Hand in hand, toes in sand we played like kids, he stopped and moved a runaway hair on my face, the moon illuminating his face, then he kissed me, It was the best day of my life. He was such a gentleman. I was in different minds as to how the night would end, but I knew deep inside of my thoughts were little ideas of how to get him into my bed tonight.  Looking at the time I realized it was getting close to 1am. Thank Goodness I didn't have to work tomorrow. I asked him in and he declined politely, said it was for best for me for him not to come in, then he kissed me again and said goodnight, he left and I leaned back against the door thinking there goes another one. Resigned to my loneliness, I noticed I was without my shoes and shawl. Shaking my head at my high school girl giddiness, I stood up to open the door to call after him, then I heard the bell ring, Oh he must have found it, I thought,. I opened up, took a look at his face only to realize he was crying, I asked if everything was alright and then I noticed the glint in his eyes, the weird smile on his face and When he threw back his head and let out a throaty laugh, I started getting scared. he lifted his hand to show me my shoes and shawl and pointed to his left hand, that was when I saw the Axe.. I screamed OMG!!! Stop, No please, Even as the door struck me in the face and I fell on the floor, I still couldn't believe this was happening to me, I thought I understood him more, I thought he just successfully negotiated a trying time, i guess I was wrong. Yet I know He isn't the monster they say he is, that he is capable of love and compassion, and Also I was sure that I would always love him.




JEREMY



They told me I would be free, all they needed was just one more. It never ends, they keep asking for one more after each one. So tonight I decided to throw them a party. I asked her out earlier in the morning .She was kind to me but she broke the rules. She knew who I was, yet she treated me like I was a Saint. I had 24 to my name. I was as popular as the president and yes as insignificant as a drop of water in the ocean. But I was a celebrity, albeit an unknown one. So we went out, had dinner and played on the beach. The way she ran on the sand and I chased her reminded me of numbers 2, 15 and 24 when I struck the final blow, I wanted to do her right there, end this pain and suffering. Then she stopped and turned to face me giving me a sweet smile. It stopped my heart, all thoughts of what I planned to do to her tonight go out of my head. She was the only one who tried to understand me, never called me crazy.
Right there I broke my rule, I broke their rule. I kissed her; It felt like there was a synch in our soul. Right there I realized I could and would never lift my hand to touch her. I looked at the time and realized it was getting close to the time they usually take control of me. I rushed her home and she was thinking I was doing that because I wanted to get into her bed, gave her a kiss and she invited me in, which I refused. I had to get far away from her before it began. I got to the car and saw she forgot her shoes and shawl, I ran to her door to give it to her. Then I went blank…they had taken over


No comments:

Post a Comment